Questions:1. Write a program to count the nodes in a linked list with the first node pointed to by first.2. Write a program to determine the average of a linked list of real numbers with the first node pointed to by first.3. Determine the computing times of the algorithms in question 1 and 2.4. Write a program to insert a new node into a linked list with the first node pointed to by first after the nth node in this list for a given integer n.5. Write a program to delete the nth node in a linked list with the first node pointed to by first, where n is a given integer.You are required to write a completed program for each question except Question 3.Requirements:The followings are the requirements for this homework.You can either write separate programming for each question except question #3 or build a complex program to implement all the functions that requested by every questionYou have to make sure your code works before submitting your homework. If you cannot make your code work, please write a short description of the problem you had, I would like to read or fix your code to give you partial credits. The screenshot(s) of the program’s output is also required to be submitted along with your source codeYou should find the example code from the lecture slides, directly coping from online code will result in a grade “0” for HW2, or even an “F” at the end of the Fall semester. Your submission will be checked by the plagiarism checking system
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.