To prepare for your research paper, you will submit an annotated bibliography that contains at least 5 secondary sources. These sources should come ONLY from the GMC library databases. For each source, you will provide a paragraph-long annotation.SourcesYou must provide at least five sources.Each source should be a critical argument on the reading you’ve chosen for your research paper. Sources that only provide biographical information or plot summary are unacceptable. The source MUST provide an argument.AnnotationsThe annotation for each source should be a paragraph in length (at least 150 words).You must include a brief summary of the source. This summary should include the author’s thesis.You must provide an analysis of how you may use the source in your paper.MLA StyleYour bibliography should be formatted according to MLA format.For each source, you must provide an MLA citation. Too see how to cite an article from an online database, you should view the following website:
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.