Part 1: undefinedWatch the following on infant language development:undefinedhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2XBIkHW954undefinedAnswer the following question: What were your thoughts on this video?undefinedPart 2:undefinedWatch the following videos:undefinedYour choice of 6 videos of infants/toddlers playing from this link (criteria: language development, looking at books)undefinedhttp://toddlers.ccdmd.qc.ca/videoundefinedPart 3:undefinedWrite a brief summary (at least 250 words in length) of what you observed in the videos and your reaction to the observation. Your reaction should be based on information that you have learned in this experience and through other classes with child development. Be sure and list the videos you are referencing.undefinedPart 4:undefined Describe what approaches the caregivers used to get children interested in the books. What are some strategies they used to keep children’s attention on the books? Were the books a one-on-one experience or a small group one? Explain your answer. Share your thoughts concerning what you observed. What changes would you have made if you have been the caregiver? Remember to observe closely. There is always something that could have been done differently. Include the children’s ages. undefinedWhat you will turn in for Alternate lab 4undefined Reaction to video Summary of Observations Answers to Questions
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.