Resume & Cover Letter (20% of Grade A resume is a personal document whose purpose is to promote one in a positive manner. This
resume will be a current true representation of you as a professional Nurse practitioner. You can
focus it as if you were applying for your current position. Each section in the resume should have
a heading. Design should be uniform throughout the document and power words should be
included. All sections must be flawless for spelling, punctuation, grammar, truth, etc. This resume
should be accompanying by a cover letter. The cover letter formally introduces you and creates a
critical first impression Should be specifically tailored to a specific position and company. Use
professional vocabulary and style. Highlight relevant experiences / qualities as they relate to the
position. Review the following websites
https://nursing.utmb.edu/currentstudents/careerservices/ResumeGuide.pdf. Personal resume will be provided to make the work easier.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.