Week 1: Discussion – Ethical principles in the application of Agile Project Management in societyAssignment:For this assignment, you will participate in a class discussion about the topic of Ethics in Agile Project Management and Society from the Week 1 reading/video assignment Agile Principles and Ethical Conduct, The Agile Manifesto, https://www.pmi.org/ethics and PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct. You are required to develop and post an initial response and reply to two other students’ initial post . You are welcome to use any additional source you find appropriate for this assignment. Remember to cite and list your references.For your initial response write and post a substantive response to the following:The article, Agile Principles and Ethical Conduct Judy (2009) performs a gap analysis between the values and principles of The Agile Manifesto and the IEEE Computer Society and Association for Computing Machinery Software Engineering (IEEE-CS/ACM) Code of Ethics and Professional Practice.1. For this discussion complete a similar gap analysis between the values and principles of The Agile Manifesto and the practices in PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.2. Do you feel the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct and/or The Agile Manifesto covers all the issues that may arise in practice? If yes, how? If not, what issues are missing from the Code or the Manifesto? Explain your responses.Your initial submission should be approximately 550-650 words. Your summary should include APA 6.0 compliant in-text citations and references. (If you are new to APA style please see the APA style references located from Citation Styles Link under the eCourse Portal page.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.