In a Microsoft Word document of 4-5 pages formatted in APA style, you will imagine you are going to make a visit to your representative in Congress. There are two parts to this assignment.Address the following topics:Develop a one-page document that supports your position on the AHCA that you would leave with your representative or his or her aide when you make your visit.This one-pager, also called a “leave behind,” should state your position clearly in bullet points and give your reasons why your position is preferred.This “leave behind” should have 1 inch margins and utilize 14-point font throughout.If you were making this visit in person, you would present your “leave behind” to the person with whom you speak during your visit.Include a second page that describes your rationale for the position in your “leave behind” page supported by at least two journal articles.Write a two-page brief to describe the scenario surrounding your legislative visit. Understanding the political affiliation of your representative, include answers to the following:Was your member in support or in opposition to the AHCA?State three points that you would cover in support or opposition to your representative’s position.How does your nursing experience influence the advocacy position that you take on the AHCA?You may find it necessary to search for answers to the questions outside of the assigned reading.On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format. Helpful APA guides and resources are available in the South University Online Library. Below are guides that are located in the library and can be accessed and downloaded via the South University Online Citation Resources: APA Style page. The American Psychological Association website also provides detailed guidance on formatting, citations, and references at APA Style.• APA Citation Helper• APA Citations Quick Sheet• APA-Style Formatting Guidelines for a Written Essay• Basic Essay TemplatePlease note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.SUBMISSION DETAILS:Name your document.doc file
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.