Ethics in Decision-Making [WLO: 4] [CLOs: 2, 3, 4]
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, please read Chapter 7 in your
Kinicki and Williams
(2018) textbook, Chapter 13 in your
(2019) textbook, and the article by Woiceshyn (2011), “
A Model for Ethical Decision Making in Business: Reasoning, Intuition, and Rational Moral Principle (Links to an external site.)
.” Then, complete the online Ethical Leadership Style Questionnaire (ELSQ) on the web page
ELSQ: Discover Your Decision-Making Style (Links to an external site.)
. You will prepare a video presentation discussing your questionnaire results.
For this part of the discussion, prepare a video presentation of no more than 5 minutes in length, addressing the following:
· Describe the three different approaches to making decisions regarding moral conduct as displayed in Figure 13.1 of in Northouse (2019).
· Explain how the three approaches differ in their level of personal accountability and social morality.
· Identify your preferred ethical decision-making style as assessed by the ELSQ, and reflect on the degree to which your style exemplifies concern for self-interest or concern for others.
· Discuss what is important to you when addressing ethical dilemmas, as revealed by your ELSQ scores, remembering that your score does not measure whether you are ethical, but assesses your preferred style of ethical leadership.
Recording or uploading a video
Complete the following:
· Write a script. Name and save your script as a Word document. (The script will be used for reference while you record your video and may be used as a transcript for accessibility purposes.)
· Record your presentation using the Canvas video tool. Review the
Canvas Video Submission Instructions (Links to an external site.)
on how to create a video post using your computer’s webcam.
· As an alternative, you may use an external platform called
Screencast-O-Matic (Links to an external site.)
. Please review the
Screencast-O-Matic Quick-Start Guide (Links to an external site.)
instructions in order to get started. This guide will familiarize you with the tool and review how to upload your video to the classroom.
· If you choose to use another video recording tool for your submission, such as a cell phone or digital video camera, upload your video to YouTube (
Upload Videos: Android (Links to an external site.)
Upload Videos: iPhone & iPad (Links to an external site.)
) or another web-based video platform, obtain a link, and paste your video link within your initial post in this discussion forum.
· Attach your script as a Word document to your initial post in this discussion forum.
For advice and information on webcam presentations, see
Webcam Recording Do’s and Don’ts (Links to an external site.)
Guided Response: Answer any questions your instructor has about your video presentation, and respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings by Day 7. Each of your responses to your classmates should
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.