In this course, you have learned about various aspects of managerial decision-making. For this final assignment, you will reflect on everything you have learned and discuss how you will use it to improve your decision-making in the future. To complete this assignment, prepare a PowerPoint presentation that summarizes the best practices in rational decision-making and explains how you will use what you have learned in each of the following areas to improve your managerial decision-making.Overcoming biasAwareness of boundariesAwareness of framingMotivation in decision-makingEmotions in decision-makingFairness and ethicsInvestmentsNegotiationsThe six issues in negotiator cognitionBe as creative as you can with color and flow to make the presentation unique and powerful. Use bullet points where possible to keep it clear and concise. Pretend you are creating the presentation for an audience of managerial decision-making learners.In your presentation, you must use at least two academic references, one of which may be your textbook. The sources must be cited and referenced in APA format. Your presentation should include an introduction slide and conclusion slide; it must be a minimum of 12 slides, but no more than 20 slides (not counting the title and reference slides).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.