Question and supporting files attached1
Accident Causation and Investigation Report
Columbia Southern University
On this page, you should summarize the purpose of the report which is to provide a risk assessment and management recommendations for various scenarios (be specific on the scenarios), but be short, concise and to the point). Include the major findings (do not discuss the methodology or specifics). The purpose of the executive summary is to give the decision-makers the down and dirty on their problems, options to mitigate or eliminate the issue, and if possible, the estimated costs involved.
On _______________ (date), Student Name was asked to perform the following services: (a)
List all the required obligations of the report.
Do not write the report in first person. (No use of words such as I, we, our, etc.)
Provide your response to Part I requirements.
Provide your response to Part II here. Only provide the results of your calculations, along with a short discussion of the methodology and approach. Calculations and raw data should be provided in Appendix (A).
Provide your response to Part III here. Only provide the results of your calculations, along with a short discussion of the methodology and approach. Calculations and raw data should be provided in Appendix (B).
Provide your response to Part IV here.
Provide your response to Part V here.
Summary and Conclusions
Provide a good general summary of your understanding of the financial relationship between safety and business, along with your thoughts and views on accident causation. (Note: Do not write in the first person, all reports must be in third-person style.)
References (If any)
For all sources used, you must format all citations and references in proper APA Style.
Appendix A – Workers Compensation Premium Calculations
Appendix B – Experience Modification Rate Comparison CalculationsPart I: List the five most significant financial benefits for an organization to invest in a safety system or program.
Part II: Acme Construction is due for a workers’ compensation premium review and you have been asked to estimate the potential premiums for the coming year. You have 10 masonry employees (classification—5022) with a rate of $7.96; four plumbers (classification—5183) with a rate of $3.86); and two electricians (classification—5190) with a rate of $4.32. The total payroll for the three classifications are as follows:
· 5022 masonry $416,000 (total annual payroll)
· 5183 plumbers $208,000 (total annual payroll)
· 5190 electricians $145,600 (total annual payroll)
The previous experience modification rate (EMR) was 1.0 because the company had only been in business for 3 years and the EMR is based on a 3-year rolling average. In those previous 3 years, your company had zero claims and you can anticipate that your company will have a reduction in the EMR to at least 0.90. However, you have not received notification of this new EMR, so base your overall premium calculations on an EMR of 1.0
Part III: Using the results from the 1.0 EMR premium estimate, calculate the rate to one of a 0.9 EMR and then a EMR 1.25 rating. Compare both of them to the previous EMR of 1.0 and show in a table as was depicted in the unit lesson.
Part IV: Provide a summary of the energy release theory of accident causation.
Part V: Explain the near-miss relationship as referenced in the figure below.
Ensure you address all parts of the template. Your project should be at least three pages in length using the above template. Make sure you show your equations and all work for determining answers for Parts II and Parts III in the project template.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.