This paper serves to validate the student’s ability to produce a scholarly paper that clarifies a personal understanding of the ministry of nursing. The paper should reflect the student’s ability to utilize the major course topics and professional writings from journals and/or books to support their position regarding the ministry of nursing and how that impacts the care of patients. Two-page minimum, four-page maximum for paper (this does not include the title page or reference page). Dictionary definitions, although may be appropriate to include, do NOT count as an outside reference! Bible references may also be included, but these will not be counted as an outside reference. This is a formal paper; however, because of the nature of the topic, it is quite acceptable to be written in the first person. To receive credit for this assignment, it must include the following:Title page including proper running head; running head and page numbers on all pages. (Refer to APA manual)Entire paper in Times New Roman 12 font Reference page with the two references properly cited in APA 7th ed. format. Clearly explain whether nursing is or is not a ministry.Clearly explain how the above stance affects patient care.Two scholarly references (one peer-reviewed journal and one book or 2 peer-reviewed journals ) used outside of required class reading (the O’Brien text will not count as a reference). These references need to support your stance on whether nursing is or is not a ministry and need to be cited within the paper in proper APA format.This paper will be graded by the instructor on the basis of 100 points as follows:Format (40 pts total):Organized in clear, logical manner (15 pts)Correct APA format for paper (i.e. title page, headers, reference page, Times New Roman font) (10 pts)Correct APA format for citations and references (15 pts)Content (60 pts total):Clearly explains whether nursing is or is not a ministry (20 pts)Clearly explains how the above stance affects patient care (15 pts)At least one peer-reviewed journal and one book or 2 peer-reviewed journals utilized that are relevant and current (15 pts)All references support stance of ministry of nursing (10 pts)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.