Select only one (1) print advertisements or marketing material (e.g., brochures) it can be a dietary supplement, personal health care product, or a service such as a business or organization that is advertised for the aging adult population.Identify one (1) aging adult as your participant of this activity. It’s important that they can understand what you are saying and asking them to do.Significant visual impairment may hamper this.Before visiting with your partner, review the advertisement yourself and using the prompts below, analyze it in terms of what you, as a regular person and future aging professional, understand the advertisement to be about.Then, ask your partner to review the advertisement that you reviewed, using the prompts. Note their comments: write them down or otherwise record them (with permission). You may want to make interview templates with the questions to facilitate your information gathering.Observe closely your partner’s responses to the materials and their unprompted reactions—verbal and nonverbal—as well. Record your observationsPrepare a report of your findings. In it, assess their responses to each item. Compare and contrast your responses with theirs and comment on your observations.Your presentation must include an image of the ads for our reference.Questions and Prompts: Participant InformationDemographics for your participant. Include the following:Identifier (Name)GenderAgeEducation levelPrimary Occupation(s)Current occupational status (retired or working? Where? FT/PT?)Housing arrangement (Independent; retirement community; apartment; detached home; in group home or ALF, LTC; etc.) andLives with family (or alone)?Typical activity level10.Any cognitive processing issues, if known ahead of time.Questions about the Ads/Marketing MaterialsWhat is being advertised/marketed? Identify the item/service. What is the purpose of the item or service being presented in the materials?What other messages are being communicated in the ad? What does the company want the consumer to think about the product in order to purchase the item or service? What responses do they want the consumer to have? What’s important about this (item, service) that the consumer needs to have it? Why should the consumer obtain this item or service? What is suggested might happen if they don’t?What aspects “stand out” to attract interest to the product or service?Is the advertisement effective?How is the reader expected to follow up on the information provided? How reasonable is this expectation, given the target audience (older people)?How interested in the item are you after reviewing the material?What would help you understand the advertisement better?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.