For each of the following three scenarios, use a chart format to assess how each traditional theoretical perspective would best explain the situation that a social worker would need to address. You may create your charts in Word or another software program of your choice. An example chart follows the three scenarios.Scenario 1You are a hospital social worker who is working with a family whose older adult relative is in end-stage renal failure. There are no advanced directives and the family is conflicted over what the next steps should be.Scenario 2You are a caseworker in a drug court. Your client has had three consecutive dirty urine analyses. She is unemployed and has violated her probation order.Scenario 3You are a school social worker. A teacher sends her 9-year-old student to you because he reports that he has not eaten in 2 days and there are no adults at home to take care of him.Chart Example:Your client, an 11-year-old girl, was removed from home because of parental substance abuse. She is acting out in her foster home, disobeying her foster parents and not following their rules.TheoryExplanation for Scenario – please respond to the questions below in your explanationSystems TheoryWhat systems need to be developed or put in place to support the child? Would Child Protective Services need to become involved? What other systems would support her and a successful outcome for being in foster care?Generalist TheoryWhat is the best intervention or therapy to use based on this child’s situation? Given her circumstances, how could you best improve her functioning?Behavioral TheoryWhat behaviors are being reinforced? What behaviors are being ignored or punished? What would you suggest to maintain this placement? Would this involve working with the foster parents?Cognitive TheoryHow would you help your client to examine her thinking, emotions, and behavior? What would this entail from a cognitive developmental framework?Support your assignment with a minimum of three resources.Length: 3 charts, not including title and reference pagesYour assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards where appropriate. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.