answer all the questions in the file. There are two questions using the table provided fpr each question.Problem 1: (50 points)
The Dublin retailer age study provided the following data on the ages of customers from independent
random samples taken at the two store locations
Inner city store
n1 = 36
Sample mean = 40 years
Population standard deviation = 9 years
Out of town store
n2 = 49
Sample mean = 35 years
Population standard deviation = 10 years
Perform hypothesis testing to investigate the difference between the population mean ages at the town
stores (using α = 0.05) , what is your conclusion ? (Show all of your work)
Problem 2: (50 points)
SAT test is a commonly used test for university entrance. Scores for independent samples of students is
shown below . The first sample shows scores for students whose parents are college graduates . The
second sample shows scores for students whose parents are high school graduates
High school graduates
Perform hypothesis testing to determine whether the sample data support the hypothesis that students
show a higher population mean SAT scores if their parents were college graduates (using α = 0.10)
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.