MY TOPIC: tonsillitis and post tonsillectomy (signs and surgery must be included) done an a 10 year oldinstructions are attached belowTeaching Plan
1. Purpose: To document and evaluate teaching skills necessary to provide teaching to an
individual client with a demonstrated need. With the completion of this assignment the student
will be able to achieve the following objectives.
a. Demonstrate ability to thoroughly assess the learning styles of an individual or family
using given developmental or cultural models.
b. Demonstrate ability to anticipate learning needs based on developmental or cultural
c. Identify and utilize teaching/learning principles to facilitate achievement of learning
goals and outcomes.
d. Select and prioritize learning strategies based on the developmental or cultural
assessment to achieve learning goals and outcomes.
e. Support rationales for teaching plan using teaching and learning theories from required
readings with references.
2. Nursing Competencies:
a. Assessing and identifying developmental, cultural, and socioeconomic factors affecting a
b. Providing evidence-based health information and teaching based on developmental,
cultural, and socioeconomic factors affecting a client or family
c. Integrating teaching/learning activities into client interactions based on developmental,
cultural, and socioeconomic factors affecting a client or family.
d. Incorporating health promotion and teaching into the plan of care based on
developmental, cultural, and socioeconomic factors affecting a family or client.
3. Plan: submitted to the clinical instructor during the teaching experience. Your clinical
instructor must approve the topic.
Develop nursing diagnosis (NANDA)
Develop two (2) learning objectives
State methodology (teaching methods)
Provide and utilize teaching aids
State needed resources
4. Implementation: Outline (step by step)
5. Evaluation: Evaluate your project describing the effectiveness of teaching methods and aids,
learner’s response, ability to meet objectives, and self-evaluation including what the student
learned and what the student would do differently in the future. A copy of the entire teaching
plan with the evaluation of patient learning is to be submitted to your clinical instructor during
the teaching presentation. This write-up should be 2-3 pages.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.