Your goal is to compare the three major forms of corporate organizations: partnerships, S corporations, and corporations. You will then select a domestic organization, identify its entity type, and describe how the organization’s tax methods are detailed in its financial report. Instructions Write a 4–5 page paper in which you do the following: Use your textbook, the Internet, Internal Revenue Service | An Official Website of the United States Government, to research the three major forms of corporate organizations: partnerships, S corporations, and corporations. Compare and contrast the tax rules and treatment applicable to those three forms of organization and the major way in which the tax treatment affects the shareholders or partners. Explain at least two reasons why a business owner might opt for one form of organization over another. Provide support for your rationale. Identify two sources of tax guidance (for example, IRS code, Revenue Procedure) for each form of organization and how it defines a component of the tax policy for that form of organization. Research an organization by identifying its entity type (corporation, s-corporation, or partnership) and describe how that organization’s tax methods are detailed in their financial reports. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment: Evaluate the tax rules and treatment applicable to organizations and their impact on shareholders.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.