Provide an appropriate response.1.The scores on a recent statistics test are given in the frequency distribution below. Construct the corresponding relative frequency distribution. Round relative frequencies to the nearest hundredth of a percent if necessary.Select one:A.B.C.D.2.Use the data to create a stemplot.The following data show the number of laps run by each participant in a marathon.46 65 55 43 51 48 57 30 43 49 32 56Select one:A. B. .3.Find the mean for the given sample data. Unless indicated otherwise, round your answer to one more decimal place than is present in the original data values.Andrew asked seven of his friends how many cousins they had. The results are listed below. Find the mean number of cousins.15 12 5 14 4 4 6Select one:A. 8.6 cousinsB. 10 cousinsC. 8.1 cousinsD. 10.1 cousins4.Find the mean for the given sample data. Unless indicated otherwise, r
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.