Chose two of the following three questions. Each answer should be 400-500 words long (800-1,000 words total). Make sure that your answers are not simply summaries of material that has already been presented. Support and justify your answers by demonstrating knowledge of cultural, economic, geographic, historical, and political dimensions and by applying a theoretical approach (narration, history, insularity, race, ethnicity, etc.) to explain how you formed your understanding of Taiwan1, Discuss the Taiwanese identity found in “A Brighter Summer Day.” Be sure to analyze and categorize at least three different identity formations and how they apply to our understanding of Cold War Taiwan. Be sure to name and distinguish your examples with characters from the text. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC4R8MeF-fo&ab_channel=GoodVintageMovies2, Discuss the Taiwanese identities found in “The Taste of Apples.” Be sure to analyze and categorize at least three different identity formations and how they apply to our understanding Cold War Taiwan. Be sure to name and distinguish your examples with characters from the text.https://uci.yuja.com/V/Video?z=1&u=ca9cc502-7213-4…3, Compare the identity formations found in two of the following three texts, “A Brighter Summer Day,” “Wandering in a Garden, Waking from a Dream,” and “The Taste of Apples.” Be sure to name and distinguish your examples with characters from the text.Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.