Here is the request of this Final. This Final will open and due at Dec.15th 2020Final Exam (December 15th, 2020) X
Posted Nov 30, 2020 10:02 PM
Open: 0:01 am December 15th 2020
Due: 11:59 pm December 15th 2020 (NO LATE
SUBMISSION IS ALLOWED)
Setting (similar to the assignments):
– The exam will be posted and submitted via
– Lecture notes and textbook are allowed.
– If you cannot write the final exam, you must
notify me prior to the start of the exam (0:01
am December 15th 2020) to be eligible for a
Final exam (update)
Posted Dec 2, 2020 11:10 PM
– The final exam will have 8 questions, covering
materials in the following chapters:
+ Simple Probability Samples
+ Stratified Sampling
+ Ratio and Regression Estimation
+ Cluster Sampling with Equal Probabilities
+ Sampling with Unequal Probabilities.
– The level of difficulty is the same as the
– I have posted the practice exercises for the
chapter Sampling with Unequal Probabilities
and I will post the solution next week.
– I have posted the materials of Chapter
Nonresponse for you to read. However, this
chapter will not be in the final exam.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.