never taylor expanded a term this large, would appreciate some help2) Consider a particle trapped in a square well that ranges from x = 0 to x=L. The particle has mass m
and velocity V,. Now, add a potential to this square well of
mvz ( 1
while keeping the velocity v, when the particle is at x = 0.
a. Find an approximate solution to the problem by expanding the integral:
ſdt = 5
as was done in class.
b. With this simple potential, you can also solve this problem exactly, using Newton’s Law. Do so,
and compare the exact solution to your approximate solution.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.