Before you start, please read those articles and watch those film first. “Shot in Watts: Film and State Violence in the 1970s P213-226, 233-244Required Screening: Bush Mama , 1976 (Haile Gerima, 97 min)Required Screening: Killer of Sheep , 1978 (Charles Burnett, 80 min)1. In this week’s lecture, the question and concept of violence was discussed and theorized (in the lecture video, in the reading, in the films). With this expanded discussion on different types and understandings of violence, please answer the following question: how is violence depicted in the film Bush Mama, and why is this significant? Make sure to use specific examples from the film to construct your answer (strong answers will also pull from the various course materials–i.e. the reading and the lecture videos–in constructing your answer).2. Compare the two featured films this week: Bush Mama and Killer of Sheep. Pick one or two points from both films to construct an argument about their relationship to one another. This can be a relationship based on differences, similarities, or some mix of both. The goal, however, is to construct a specific argument where you make claims about their relationship and back these claims ups with evidence (from the film and course materials).Written clearly, proofread, organized in a clear and effective way (no more than 300 words per question)Addresses the questions directly and completely (especially, if there are multiple parts to the question)Demonstrates (even highlights) knowledge of the course materials, especially by constructing answers with examples that connect readings, lectures, and filmsIntegrates quotations from textbook, readings, lecture videos, or films (needs to be cited correctly, MLA style (Links to an external site.), and appropriately—not too much quotation, addressed in your own words after citing)Demonstrates deep analytical and critical thinkingAttentive to the political and historical context of the period, film, filmmaker, movement, etc. being written aboutWhen appropriate, develops a strong argument that is proven through well-chosen evidence that is vividly described in your answer
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.