Please create a brief (maximum 2 page, single-spaced) plan for recruiting and selecting employees for a particular job. You must select the job from the list of approved options below. I will provide all the information that is needed. please only select the assignment. if you are good respoding quickly.Please create a brief (maximum 2 page, single-spaced) plan for recruiting and selecting employees for a
particular job. You must select the job from the list of approved options below.
Note that this is not an essay. Your plan should be the type of document that could be handed to a CEO
in response to a request for a hiring plan for a newly created position, so remember to include
important information but also be concise and have the document clearly organized. Sub-headings for
each section are recommended. Bullet points are acceptable if they help display key information more
clearly and concisely than full paragraphs. The plan will be evaluated based on legal defensibility,
efficiency, validity, reliability, likely impact on the candidate’s perceptions of the company, and
appropriateness for the job under consideration.
Choose one of the following•
Hockey coach for teens with the potential to go professional
Bartender in a nightclub setting
Long-haul truck driver
Computer programmer (coding only, no supervisory responsibilities)
Line cook in a family restaurant (no supervisory responsibilities)
Assume that you are hiring in California (or select your own location and identify where you
have selected in your paper). Determine the best 2 recruitment methods to use for your job. Be
specific. For example don’t just say “newspaper advertising”, or “the internet”. Identify which
specific newspaper or website you would use and why. Justify your decisions based on visibility,
efficiency, cost, and probability of success in attracting qualified applicants. (6 marks)
B) Selection Testing
What type of pre-employment testing, if any, is suitable for this job and why? Refer to both
reliability and validity in your response. Remember that you need to be mindful of cost and
efficiency too! (4 marks)
C) Interview Plan
Outline what interview strategy you will use and why. Include the following information:
a. What type of interviews will you conduct and who will participate in each one? (i.e.
structured or unstructured, panel or sequential, HR and/or line managers, etc.) Explain
your reasoning. (6 marks)
b. Provide 5 sample questions from your interview and explain why you are asking each
one. (5 marks)
c. Explain how you will score candidates for each of the 5 interview questions. Provide a
rubric or scale that interviewers can use to assess and compare responses. (5 marks)
Note that there are no special sections for legal matters or fostering diversity. These imperatives
need to be addressed throughout your plan, in every section. All tactics and processes must be
legal, valid, and reliable and every reasonable attempt should be made to recruit a diverse
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.