y now, you should have listened to the “Introduction to Triple Net Lease Investing” guest lecture with David Sobelman and Austin Simmons. Recall their discussion on cap rates and the three essential components:Real EstateCreditLease TermsFor this assignment, go to Mr. Sobelman’s web site at http://www.netleaseadvisor.com/ (Links to an external site.) and select at least two companies that you are familiar with (click on the various company names in the left column). These should be somewhat similar companies (i.e., auto parts stores, banks, convenience stores, drug stores, restaurants, etc.) but with notably different cap rates. There should also be differences in credit ratings and lease terms. Make sure that the companies you choose have a cap rate, credit rating and average lease term. Although the first component of real estate location is specific to individual stores, consider the factors of credit and lease term. Realize that these are averages for all company locations.In a minimum of 50 words, explain the differences in your two companies with regard to their credit rating and lease term. Which of these two factors do you think has the greatest impact on the average cap rate that properties (with these companies as tenants) sell for? If you had to assign percentages of the degree of impact on the cap rate, what would it be? If you were a developer, which company would you seek out as a tenant? Why? Discuss this.Note that simply writing the 50-word minimum with minimal effort will earn a score of around 50%. Writing over 100 words with a strong line of reasoning will result in a score of 70% to 90%. To receive a score of 100% requires a well-written reply with over 200 words and a clear-cut, persuasive argument that makes sense (see the rubric below). It is also helpful to include references to the text and/or outside resources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.