InstructionsWrite a formal, 6 – 10 page APA research paper on the housing market crash and where we stand today. The paper should describe the scope and principal features of the field of study (such as Real Estate Broker, Agent, Appraiser, etc.), citing core theories and practices, and offer a similar explication of a related field. This means, explain how the perspective you chose relates to the field of Real Estate in general and the other areas within Real Estate.You may write your paper from any number of perspectives:-Appraisers and their job or role-The lending market-Generational effects on the housing market-A career as a broker or sales agent or other careers in Real Estate-Land use-The government’s role in Real Estate-Laws that will affect Real Estate-Other subjects that may have affected the history and today’s situations in the Real Estate MarketA minimum of three references are required. Two must be from the APUS Library (See Course Guide for help). Wikipedia is NOT a valid Academic source. Dictionaries and encyclopedias may be used; however, they do not count towards your minimum two library references.Style Guidelines for the paper:Use a header on every page, including the title page. The header should be formatted according to APA guidelines.A title page with the title, author, class, class section, professor, and date should be on the title page, centered on the page. This title page does NOT count toward your 6 to 10 page requirement.Margins are one inch on all sides.All content is double-spaced and left-justified.Indent the first line of every paragraph five spaces or use the TAB key.Do NOT leave extra space between paragraphs.Use Times New Roman, 12-point font.An Executive Summary is required.References must be a separate page at the end of the paper.Use APA style guidelines for the paper, including all references and other writing.Submission Instructions: Post under Assignment 2, Week 6 by Sunday at 11:55 PM Eastern Time.Please Note: All student papers are automatically submitted to Turnitin.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.