• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.• must mention question number clearly in the answer.• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from other resources without proper referencing will not be excepted. No exceptions. • All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).Critical Thinking
Weightage: 5 Marks
Demonstrate a solid understanding of overall marketing concepts, goals and strategies within the context of organizations goals and strategies.(Lo 1.1)
Ability to carry out objective and scientific analysis of consumers’ needs and wants (Lo 2.3 & 2.6).
Explain issues pertaining to marketing environment both internally and externally (Lo 1.2)
Build a strong understanding of the social, economic, ethical and technological challenges facing marketers (Lo 3.1)
There are four macro strategies to create and deliver value to customers and that can help a firm to develop a sustainable competitive advantage. Think of companies from the local(Saudi Arabia) market who you are very loyal to in many
categories like (food, electronics, personal care etc.). Is it the product, location, operational, or customer excellence that you are loyal to that firm? Critically examine. (2.5 Marks)
You have read about the 4E Framework for Digital Marketing. You are required to choose a product category from your local(Saudi Arabia) market and critically examine how it uses the 4E framework for that product with the help of best
social media elements. (2.5 Marks)
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.