Hi could you help me with this 2 question .As i am unable to solve them. the first question consist of projectile motion and another about friction.2(a) Peter who is on a moving trolley throws a ball to John (who is stationary) as
shown in Fig. Q2a. The trolley is moving at a constant speed of 3.2 m/s to the
right. If the ball leaves the boy with a velocity of 4.8 m/s with the angle,
3.2 m/s B
(0) If John is to catch the ball, find the time taken for the ball to reach John.
(ii) Find the distance, X m, between Peter and John at the start of the
motion, when the ball leaves Peter.
(ii) Find the position of Peter from John when the ball reach John.
2(b) Two blocks A and B of masses ma = 15 kg and me = 24 kg are connected by a
rope over a pulley as shown below. The static coefficient of friction and the kinetic
coefficient of friction between block A and the inclined surface is 0.25 and is 0.15.
Neglect the mass of the rope and the pulley, and assume that the length of the
rope remains constant.
(1) Draw the free body diagrams and kinematic diagrams of blocks A and B if
the blocks were to move.
(ii) Show that block A will move up the slope and find the common acceleration
of blocks A and B.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.