Post A need 2-3 pages (use proper grammar and sentence structure)（read DOC 2 to get more informations)Post B need 300 words.Post C need 2-3 pages. Post D need 300-400 words. use proper grammar and sentence structure,do not using anything is real.Post A need 2-3 pages (use proper grammar and sentence structure)
Post B need 300 words.
Post C need 2-3 pages.
Post D need 300-400 words.
Identify a cause that you are passionate about, and that’s meaningful for you.
Create your own CSR/Environmental Sustainability project to be conducted in
your community and share your vision for this project. Share why you selected
this particular project, then identify the project date(s), the planning
requirements, the time you dedicated to the project, and any additional
interesting facts related to your project.（please read DOC2 for more ideas）
Once you identify the cause, take the time and opportunity to make a
difference. This project is all about finding ways to make a positive impact on
your community through volunteering and involvement/engagement by
helping others through your efforts.
Write a reflection paper on your experience (include photos from the project)
addressing the following questions. (You must clearly identify each
question in your paper)
1. What was your motivation for selecting this project?
2. How did this opportunity contribute to the local communities’
3. Whose interest was served?
4. How did the community benefit from your efforts, and what did you
gain from the experience?
5. What did you personally learn through the experience?
6. What was the most rewarding aspect for you while conducting this
7. Share any feedback you received from others who observed your
actions or benefited from the results.
Make sure to write your paper professionally with proper grammar and
sentence structure. (using Grammarly is recommended) The reflection paper
should be double spaced and should be between two full pages to three
pages in length.
Do not using anything is real
describe each of the reasons that firms should care about sustainability. Which is
the most important to you, and why is it most important?
Need 300 words
it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QmeWe2KoDs (Links to an external site.)
Need 2-3 pages
Post about any topic of interest to you (and appropriate for potential
employers). The blog should be at least four well-developed paragraphs and
include any graphics that will enhance your discussion.
Use the name of the company ( company name :Alpha) to help College or community
recycle or Used goods sells or donate, write why company need to do this
Need 300-400 words and some photos, do not use anything is real, you can find the
The Covid-19 mask project
The wave of the coronavirus hit hard my home community. Many people
succumbed to death through the deadly virus. With the government not paying proper
attention to some of the essential rules and guidelines set, something must be done
urgently to investigate some of the various ways people would be protected from the
deadly virus. There would be many important things to do to offer this type of
solution to my community effectively. Having people in my community get free
masks would be an incredibly significant action to transform their lives and prevent
death by acquiring coronavirus. Furthermore, the death rates in my community as a
result of the virus would have drastically reduced.
The Covid-19 mask project would also entail mass sensitization on the
importance of following the guidelines set to curb the deadly virus’s spread. Different
people from my community, whether literate or not, would have access to education
to make them understand how important it would be to keep safe and put-on masks.
Hence, effective performance would be achieved to ensure people follow the set rules,
regulations, and guidelines in terms of the spread and dangers of the virus. To fit the
local community’s needs, I would also offer several water tanks to store water for
cleaning surfaces and washing their hands.
The project would be instrumental and timely to look at some of the various
reasons my community members would protect themselves against the virus. In terms
of production, the masks would be made in a locally based factory at the community
center headquarters and distributed to each household. To effectively ensure that the
deliveries are correct, team members would offer support on numerous occasions to
guide and ensure no double masks are taken and that every individual gets the mask.
The project would be in existence until the end of the spread of the deadly virus.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.