CONSENT TO BE PART OF A RESEARCH STUDY
1. KEY INFORMATION ABOUT THE RESEARCHERS AND THIS STUDY
Principal Investigator: [Name, credentials,
Faculty Advisor: [Name, credentials, institutional affiliation]
1.1 Key Information
The Human Genomic study’s main purpose is to create precise genome maps. The direct benefit of participating in the study includes the ability to map and sequence genes that have advanced not only to the fundamental understanding of how genes are assembled into genomes, but it has also resulted in highly detailed knowledge of the structure of evolutionary trees, increased our understanding of genetics, and led to the development of new diagnostics and therapeutics for diseases like hypertension and cancer.
2. PURPOSE OF THIS STUDY
These maps will aid in locating genes inside the human genome, as well as assigning genes to their chromosomes. Genetic linkage maps and physical maps are the two types of maps now being developed. Physical maps define the physical position and distance between genes or DNA fragments. Genetic linkage maps determine the relative arrangement and approximate distances between genes and markers on the chromosomes.
3. WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE STUDY
3.1 Who can take part in this study?
The study of the genome needs a lot of seriousness and not everyone can take part in the study. Those whose health conditions are good are the ones who are required to conduct the study as this reduces some of the risks that could be brought about by the poor health conditions of the participants during genetic testing. The study is encouraged to be conducted by a scientist who understands what to do during the study.
4.1 What will happen to me in this study?
In this study, the research that is being done is to create precise genome maps These maps will aid in locating genes inside the human genome, as well as assigning genes to their chromosomes. Genetic linkage maps and physical maps are the two types of maps now being developed. Physical maps define the physical position and distance between genes or DNA fragments. Genetic linkage maps determine the relative arrangement and approximate distances between genes and markers on the chromosomes. After the mapping is complete, the DNA must be sequenced to establish the order of all the nucleotide bases on the chromosomes, as well as the genes contained within the DNA sequence. The development of instrumentation to boost the speed of data collecting and analysis has been a primary priority throughout the project. The study would be conducted on the various field associated with genomic research including the biological laboratory and this study will take three months. However, there are a lot of risks and concerns at the same time. Routine genome sequencing has been acknowledged as having the potential to overwhelm clinicians and patients with confusing and often worrisome information, resulting in anxiety and stres
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.