Oral Presentation VideoUsing “OLDCARTS”” present the most interesting patient you have seen in your clinic setting.The goal of any oral presentation is to pass along the “right amount” of patient information to your preceptor in an efficient fashion. When done well, this enables you and your preceptor to quickly understand the patient’s issues and generate an appropriate plan of action.As a general rule, oral presentations are shorter than written presentations as they should focus on the most active issues of the day. (Chief Complaint).Subjective – how patient feels and reports to you. (History)Objective – vital signs and pertinent physical exam findings; what you hear, feel, smell, and see. (Physical)Assessment – should include working diagnosis from presenting problem and prior diagnoses that are being actively addressed during the present appointment.Plan – this is the area that should be very specific as if you are entering the orders.Some of the most common stumbling blocks for students (other than nerves) include going into too much detail in the subjective and objective sections!To view the Grading Rubric for this assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.Assignment RequirementsBefore finalizing your work, you should:be sure to read the assignment description carefully (as displayed above)consult the Grading Rubric to make sure you have included everything necessary; andutilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.Your writing assignment should:follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.