i want it unique for me and clear no plagiarism, all the requirements in the fileAll answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Course Name: Communication Management Student’s Name:
Course Code: MGT 421
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1441/1442 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Exhibit knowledge of fundamental theories in business career communications and how career writing
can improve skills for career Search, Resumes and Follow Ups Communication. (Lo 1.1) (Lo 4.4)
Identify sentence and paragraph level language needed to convey a business voice in management
writing (Lo 1.3)
Apply techniques to lead and participate in collaborative and individual management writing. (Lo 2.3)
All students are encouraged to use their own words.
Assignment -2 should be submitted on or before the end of Week-11 in Black Board only.
This assignment is an individual assignment.
Citing of references is also necessary.
All the three answers will be on separate(next / new) Page.
Practicing Career Opportunities
Open website www.bayt.com , then Search Keyword “Entry Level” or “Mid-Level”(if you
are already working and after graduation want better job), you will find job opening listed,
go to the any desire job listed
Open link & carefully Read the job Advertisement and Answer the following question for
applying the job.
The necessary steps for this assignment; Without it, you will lose the entire grade of this assignment
First students will take a screenshot of their desire job opening and include it at the beginning of answering the question
Write a Job Application letter as per your desire or suitable for you, listed in website
(word limit max. 400 words, please refer book pg no.399 )
1.75x 2=03.50 Marks
Prepare Both “(a)Chronological Resume and (b) Functional Resume” as per company
(word limit- min. 1 pg long each & Please refer book pg no. 406-407)
Start writing your Answers from next Page. (Page 3)
Screenshot of your desire/Suitable job –
Sample Screenshot, please delete & include yours , indicate like this..
job application Letter
Answer 2(a) Chronological Resume
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.