Post a cohesive response based on your analysis of the Learning Resources and your professional experience. Be sure to discuss the following: Describe the conflict scenario you identified based on your preparation for this discussion, identifying the players, the core issue and the goal of the conflict—instrumental, relational, identity, or process, from each perspective. Select a conflict in which you have engaged or in which you intend to engage. (Note – you should not disclose names of individuals in a manner that would make their identities known to your classmates). Using the chart provided below, specify which of the core conflict issues you identified are tangible and which are intangible. See Tangible and Intangible chart Using The conflict resolution toolbox Learning Resource, apply the Dynamics of Trust model to the perspectives of both parties. Using the charts associated with each model below, select the appropriate model to describe your conflict and fill out the attached chart. If you have already engaged in the conflict, use the functional cycle or dysfunctional cycle based on Figure 2.1 or Figure 2.2 within the Managing Conflict Through Communication text to describe your conflict See The Competitive Conflict Escalation Cycle Chart See The Passive–Aggressive Communication Cycle Chart If you are still in the planning stage of conflict, use the Six-Step Confrontation Process within the Managing Conflict Through Communication text to describe your conflict See The Six-Step Confrontation Process Chart Which communication strategy best fits this conflict? Explain why you chose this one.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.