Please paraphrase the two paragraphs. I have attached the two paragraphs please find it below.Paragraph 1:
The ISO 17024 is the Conformity Assessment- General Requirements for Bodies Operating
Certification of Persons. It provides a global benchmark of principles and requirements for
an organization who certifies people, it also includes the development and maintenance of
certification. These standards apply to certifications in multiple fields, to ensure quality and
confidence in the certification.
The key elements of complacence required by ISO 17024 are the management of
impartiality; meaning that the certification should be unbiased. Confidentiality and conflict
of interest; the certification must be secured. Examination development; the assessment
instrument should be based on a psychometrically sound job analysis, and the requirements
of the certification should be specified. Prerequisites; it is necessary to meet the certification
prerequisites in order to take the assessment. Examination process; the examination should
provide data to demonstrate that it is fair, valid, and reliable. Recertification: the
organization should demonstrate that the recertification requirements show the continued
competence of its certificants. Lastly, management systems; ISO 17024 states that the
“certification body shall establish, document, implement, and maintain a management
system that is capable of supporting and demonstrating the consistent achievement of the
requirements of this International Standard.” The ISO 17024 will allow my team and me to
design a certification that adheres to these standards. By researching this international
standard we will be able to see the requirements and standards that real certifications follow
and we will create a better representation.
Balasa, D. A. (2016). Why IAS accreditation and ISO 17024 compliance are monumental
achievements. CMA Today, 49(4), 6–7. Retrieved from https://www.aamantl.org/docs/default-source/other/pubaff-ja16-ias-accreditation.pdf?sfvrsn=8
According to The National Board on Educational Testing and Public Policy, cut scores are
test scores that are used to determine certain markers and milestones that make the test
results useful. Cut scores mark the line between passing and failing or they can be used to
measure levels of proficiency. An example of cut scores that are used throughout modern
education are letter grades.
Cut scores can be used in two ways during the certification process. The primary way is to
use them during the examination to determine who should be certified and who should not
be. Certification systems seem to be based on a pass/fail system and a cut score can be used to
determine that line, directly impacting the rate between these two. The other way cut scores
can be used (though arguably not as smoothly) is during the phase in which an applicant
becomes and accepted candidate. A cut score can be used to determine who is “passing” onto
candidacy and who has failed the initial requirements. We can use the cut score in both
instances, however, if the cut score is not weighted appropriately, it could be a major
problem that could destroy the certification program.
1. Horn, C., Miguel, R., Blumer,I. et al. (2000, April). Cut Scores: Results May Vary.
Retrieved from https://www.bc.edu/research/nbetpp/statements/M1N1.pdf
2. Zieky, Michael J.; Perie, Marianne (2006). A Primer on Setting Cut Scores on
Tests of Educational Achievement. ETS Publication Retrieved from
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.