All requirements and instructions are inside the document.the most important instructions areno plagiarism – no matching ratioAPA referencing style.All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) fonCollege of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: End of Week 12, 28/11/2020 @ 23:59
Course Name: Decision Making and
Course Code: MGT 312
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Course Learning Outcomes-Covered
Identify and analyze different perspectives on understanding problems for different situations.
Utilize different decision making tools to enhance problem solving and decision
making approaches. (4.3)
Identify organized alternatives and select among possible alternative to evaluate business
Create a Decision Making and Problem Solving worksheet document. (4.5)
Critical Thinking Questions:
Suppose you are a member of a group asked to find ways to cut costs throughout your organization for
the upcoming year. Sales have fallen sharply, and the company is in danger of going out of business.
After gathering information, your group concludes that the company will save the most money by
freezing pay for a year, despite a tradition of annual salary increases. How can you make sure this is a
fair decision? How can you make sure that others in the organization will see it as a fair decision?
Care, a health consultancy company in Saudi Arabia, is studying the economic benefits of a program
of preventative COVID-19 flu vaccinations. Care has to give advice to government for COVID-19
vaccination. If vaccinations are not introduced then the estimated cost to the government if flu strikes
in the next year is SR.70m with probability 0.1, SR.100m with probability 0.3 and SR.150m with
probability 0.6. It is estimated that such a program will cost SR.70m and that the probability of flu
striking in the next year is 0.75.
One alternative open to the committee is to institute an “early-warning” monitoring scheme (costing
SR.30m) which will enable it to detect an outbreak of flu early and hence institute a rush vaccination
program (costing SR.100m because of the need to vaccinate quickly before the outbreak spreads).
As a consultant of Care, Develop a decision tree for alternatives and make
recommendation to Indian government that which alternative can maximize expected
Decision support tools rely on objective, mathematical data. What part does ethics play in using
decision support software?
If you collect too much information for analyzing a decision, you can suffer from analysis paralysis,
where you spend too much time thinking about a decision rather than making one. Recall a major
financial decision you made recently, such as of a car or housing purchase or rental. Describe your
process for making the decision. How could analysis paralysis have affected this process?
[Please answer in the next page]
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.