OverviewYou have been hired to create a website. In this assignment, you will begin to gather the necessary information to complete the work and present in PowerPoint your ideas to your client.InstructionsYou will need to answer the following questions: What kind of domain names will you register (that is .com, .biz, .net, et cetera)? Why do you suggest this kind of domain? Will you register the site using multiple domains? Why is or isn’t this necessary? Will you need to secure any portion of your site? Why? Given the nature of Web trends and changes in technology, what steps, if any, do you suggest to keep your site viable for more than one year? What browsers do you anticipate your visitors will be using based on information available today? Does the browser have any impact on your design? Based on what you’ve just learned this week about CSS, how will this help in the development of your site?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.