Physicists are learning more about the quantum world every day and discovering innovative ways to apply what they know to dig deeper scientifically or to develop tools or products for others to use.In this assignment, you will select a journal article about quantum physics to read and summarize and interpret its implications for physics education and for the global society. You will develop an infographic to share your findings and encourage others to read the article.Step 1. SelectSelect and read one article related to quantum physics from Physics, a daily online-only newsletter and commentary about a selection of papers from the American Physics Society (APS) journals. This selection may come from any of the three categories of articles: Viewpoints, Focus Stories, or Synopses. Note: Once you select one of those categories, you can narrow the search by selecting Quantum Information and Quantum Physics in the checkboxes on the left side of the webpage.Resource :https://physics.aps.org/articles/v8/123PDF format https://physics.aps.org/articles/pdf/10.1103/Physi…Step 2. ComposeCompose the content for an infographic addressing the following questions about the article:What area(s) of quantum physics is(are) addressed?What level of physics and/or math background is necessary to understand the main points of the article?What key concepts or discoveries are presented?How does the topic apply to our understanding of the world and/or to the betterment of society?How could the article or its contents be used in physics education or outreach?The APA citation for the article should appear at the bottom of the infographic in small text.Step 3. DesignDesign your infographic to incorporate the information from Step 2 in a way that would encourage others to read the article. Use the link on the Learning Objects page for an infographic template or create a design of your own.Link to create Infographic https://www.canva.com/infographics/templates/Step 4. ShareShare your draft infographic with at least one professional colleague or online fellow student and request input for improvement.Step 5. Edit and SubmitEdit your infographic as needed and submit it as a PDF. In the Comments box on the Assignment submission page, share how you acknowledged and thanked colleagues for any input you received.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.