choose the correct answer attached is the questions physics questions need to be answered from attached questionsA 100-kg block being released from rest from a height of 1.0 m. It then takes it 1.40 s to reach the
floor. What is the mass m of the other block? The pulley has no appreciable mass or friction.
A 100-kg block is released from rest. It takes it 0.90 s for the 100 kg mass to travel 1.0 m to the floor. What is the
acceleration of either mass, given the smaller mass mis 60 kg? The pulley does not have significant mass or friction.
O 2.8 m/s^2
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.