Question #1. Use the Internet or the IGlobal Resource System/Library to research articles scientific testing of a recent scientific claim. You may visit following resources
https://www.oakton.edu/user/4/billtong/eas100/scientificmethod.htmLinks to an external site.
https://undsci.berkeley.edu/article/0_0_0/howscienceworks_06Links to an external site.
http://teacher.pas.rochester.edu/phy_labs/appendixe/appendixe.htmlLinks to an external site.
And, write the scientific testing procedure to provide convincing evidence for the observed case. You will be writing the steps for scientific testing of a hypothesis.
Question #2: Watch the video titled “Launchpad: Methane on Mars” (5 min 40 sec). Be prepared to discuss. Video
Source: NASA e-Clip (2009, October 21). Launchpad: Methane on Mars [Video file]. Retrieved from
Describe the challenges in collecting data and making observations in the methane study on Mars. Explain how NASA researchers are working to overcome these challenges.
You should submit your solution (MS Word document) before the deadline. Name the document like : LastNameWeek1.doc
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.