Assignment Goal: undefinedIn order to be effective, social workers must be self-reflective, which includes being aware of our triggers, our challenges with difficult topics, the types of clients with whom we are more likely to struggle with boundaries, to name a few. This assignment is to help you to begin what will need to be a life-long process of self-reflection as you integrate your course material in to your identity as a professional social worker.Listed below are a series of topic areas/questions.
Students are asked to pick ONE of the topic area and write a 2-3 page
reflection journal to address the questions under each topic area. Students
need to include at least TWO course readings and discuss how those readings
have influenced their thinking in some way, such as by challenging their
previous thinking or expanding their self-understanding in some way. Students
will be graded on the criteria below. The student has demonstrated the following: Points Answered each question thoroughly and completely under each topic area. 30 Demonstrated reflection and thoughtfulness in answers 25 Demonstrated how the course readings influenced his/her thinking about the topic 25 Included at least two readings from course materials 5 Followed APA formatting rules, including general formatting and references (in text and reference page) 5 Written a paper that is professional with no written errors, typos, or grammatical errors 10 Total Score 100
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.