Instructions:In order to learn more about emerging scientific issues relevant to genetics, find an article related to genetics, that was published within the last 4 years. Then, summarize the main points of the article in your own words. You may choose articles from news sources or primary research articles. You cannot choose the same article as one of your classmates, so before choosing an article, please see what articles your classmates have already posted. Instructions & Point Breakdown:Include the title of the article and link to the article (1 pt)Write a concise, clearly written summary in your own words(~5-10 sentences) (7 pts)Write a few sentences or short paragraph discussing ethical considerations related to the article/topic (1 pts)Comment on the quality or credibility of the source (1 pts)Post thoughtful comments on at least one other student’s article summary (could be about ethical issues, credibility of the source, or something else) (2 pts)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.