1. (Mission Statement and Target Market) Find the mission statement of a recreation, hospitality or travel company on the internet. Critique the mission statement against the guidelines for a mission statement, as stated in the presentation. Using the Internet, locate websites for two different organizations that include their mission statements. Based on the mission statements provided on each company’s website, identify the target market(s) for each organization and decide whether the mission statements are too narrow, too broad, or appropriate. In your post, share your findings with the class, including your rationale for critiquing your chosen mission statements.2. (Marketing Objectives) Choose a fast-food restaurant chain that interests you and write at least two marketing objectives for the organization you have selected. Share your objectives in your post.3. (Marketing Mix) It’s your turn to try developing a marketing mix of your own. Choose some type of product you want to market, such as a clothing item, electronic device, food item, or vehicle. Then devise appropriate pricing, place (distribution), and promotional strategies for your product. Share your marketing mix ideas with the class in a post.***************I would choose Kettlebell for working out*****************
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.