need help with essay have lots of other assignments to do tonight ,would really appreciate it .for college writing class.For Essay #2 you are going to explore a college education today—your college education. Now that you have
started your college education (or perhaps are further along), I’m sure that what you anticipated college to be
like and what it is do not always align—perhaps it’s better, perhaps it’s worse (or a mixture of the two).
After having read Robert Reich’s essay “Why College is Necessary but Gets You Nowhere” (America Now, pp.
155-57), argue why college is or is not necessary today for you. Do you think it’s important to pursue a
college education? Given the rising cost of college, is it really the best choice for everyone (you)? And should
those (you) who pursue higher education choose majors that will provide the most financial bang for the
tuition buck? Do you think it’s important for the reasons Reich is stressing in his essay, or for different
reasons? Is college just about earning money for the future, or is it also about quality of life? You can only
answer these questions for yourself, so look at your future goals, your desired quality of life, your plans for
your education, even your education thus far.
Your essay should be at least 1100 words (double-spaced, 12 point Times New Roman font).
Your essay should incorporate at least two articles from your America Now textbook and found in A
College Education: How Valuable Is It? section. Furthermore, you may use other sources if you wish to
help strengthen, prove, clarify, argue against, etc. your evaluation of an education (you may use
information about WKU or anything else to do with a college education). And, of course, you must credit
Robert Reich with the idea that a college education is “necessary.”
Of course, your essay should follow all MLA guidelines for incorporating and documenting your sources, as
well as for formatting.
Don’t forget to include a Works Cited page.
Articles in your text you may use:
“Is College Worth the Cost? Absolutely” (154)
“There’s More to Learning Than a Job Search” (159-61)
“83 Seconds: How Fast-Paced Standardized Testing Has Created a New Glass Ceiling” (163-67)
“Just Half of Graduates Strongly Agree Their College Education Was Worth the Cost” (169-70)
“The Problem with Choosing between BS and BA” (171-73)
Save your document as a .docx or .rtf file and upload it by clicking on the words “Essay #2: A
College Education—Upload Final Draft here.”
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.