I only need all the questions after “key questions” answered. Thank you.I attached it.Name:_________________
LAB #10: Analysis of a Mixture
At the beginning of this experiment, you will make a mixture of several different substances. Your job in
lab today will be to separate this mixture into its different components and explain how you did it. The
mixture will contain…
Water, Salt, Sand (or another solid substance that doesn’t dissolve in water)
PRE- LAB DISCUSSION: (Create a flow chart)
1. Mix sand, salt and water together in a cup.
2. Which substance will you separate out first? ______________________
3. How will do this (explain and insert picture) ?
4. Which substances are remaining after the first separation? ____________________________
5. How would you separate the last two substances? ___________________________________
Write down some important qualitative observations (these must help you understand the experiment)
(they should be applicable to the results you obtain)
1. What is a property of sand that allowed you to separate it from the mixture?
2. What is a property of salt that made it difficult to separate from the mixture?
CONCLUSION AND EVALUATION
1. Discuss your result and evaluate your data. How successful were you in achieving the purpose
of this experiment?
2. Suggest one improvement you could make to the experiment if you were to do it again that
would minimize errors.
1. Describe the original mixture you made and state if it was heterogeneous or homogeneous? How do
2. Describe a procedure you could use to separate a DRY mixture of sugar and sand. Make sure your
answer describes a clear set of steps from start to finish.
3. Which of the following separation methods could be used to separate water and alcohol? And
what is the property that allows this?
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.