Match the letter of the definition/statement in Column 1 to the term in Column 2 to which the definition corresponds/that completes the statementPart A. Match the letter of the definition/statement in Column 1 to the term in Column 2 to which
the definition corresponds/that completes the statement. (15 points)
A. This is the process of acquiring information about consumers and 1. Developing research
their behaviors, through various quantitative or qualitative methods.
B. research is descriptive in nature and its results are used for 2. Primary data
strategic marketing decisions.
c research consists of depth interviews, focus groups, metaphor 3. Structured
analysis, collage research, and projective techniques.
D. The consumer research process starts with this.
E. Sources of include in-house sales and accounting records, 5. Validity
salespeople reports and other in-house databases; external sources such
as government publications, the Internet, newspapers, market research
F. These are data that are collected by a brand to address research 6. Secondary data
objectives specific to the brand.
G. Among the different types of research methods are survey,
experiment, depth interview, projective techniques, focus group, and
H. A questionnaire is an example of this.
I. This kind of research method involves manipulating one marketing 9. Observation
variable, such as price, to see how it will affect another marketing
variable, e.g., purchase of the brand.
J. This is a qualitative research method that consists of a variety of 10. Research instrument
disguised “tests” such as ink-blot tests, word associations, sentence
completions, and even story telling.
K. If a study has it collects the appropriate data for the study. 11. Reliability
L. A study has _ if the same questions, asked of a similar sample, 12. Consumer research
produce the same findings.
M. are a subset of the population used to estimate characteristics 13. Projective techniques
of the entire population.
N. observation means watching behavior as it occurs; for example, 14. Samples
standing in the grocery store and watching people purchasing orange
0. In the case of observation, the researcher determines before the 15. Qualitative
observation which behaviors will be observed and recorded
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.