InstructionsWe have been looking at successful ad campaigns using social media. Let’s apply this directly and see how this compares with older methods of advertising.Choose a recent social media campaign, possibly one you interacted with. Below are some possible examples:ALS #IceBucketChallengeAlways #LikeAGirlCoca-Cola #ShareaCokeIKEA bookbook videoMcDonald’s Super Bowl 2015Taco Bell #OnlyInTheAppVirgin America Boo videosThen consider an older commercial, before social media was (as big) an influence. You can look at famous ads on Youtube.In a minimum of 3 pages, please do the following:Provide an introduction with a summary of the ads you have chosen, and an explanation of what the stated intent behind the ad is.From there, look at what the ad actually says (like a beer ad might actually be demonstrating that women are sex objects).Describe how social media plays into the intent and the actual message. What’s different between the two you chose?What made the ads successful (or not successful)?What ideas and opinions do you have about the product or brand after reviewing the ads?What can we learn about how businesses use Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, etc. to communicate, network, broaden their customer base, and promote their products/services?Summarize your analysis.Grading RubricFFCBA01234Not SubmittedNo PassCompetenceProficiencyMasteryNot SubmittedFailed to provide a general introductionGave a bit of introduction, but you need to provide more details or make other corrections as described by the feedback you are receiving.Gave a good, basic introduction.Gave a strong, in-depth introduction.Not SubmittedFailed to discuss the ad’s main message.No real discussion of the ad’s main messageBasic analysis of the ad’s main messageGood analysis of the ad’s main message.Not SubmittedFailed to mention to impact of social media.No real discussion of the impact of social media.Basic analysis of the impact of social media.Good analysis of impact of social media.Not SubmittedFailed to discuss the success of the ad.Minimal discussion of success, but needs more.Some discussion of success.Thorough discussion of success.Not SubmittedFailed to discuss your opinion of the ad after viewing.Minimal discussion of your opinion of the ad after viewing.Some discussion of your opinion of the ad after viewing.Thorough discussion of your opinion of the ad after viewing.Not SubmittedFailed to discuss the business use of social media.Minimal discussion of the business use of social media.Some discussion of the business use of social media.Thorough discussion of the business use of social media.Not SubmittedFailed to give a conclusionGave a bit of conclusion, but you need to provide more details or make other corrections as described by the feedback you are receiving.Gave a basic conclusionGave a thorough, insightful conclusion.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.