It’s a news sandwich! A “wrap” is called a “soundbite” in TV; in radio we call the inserted interview excerpt or quote an “actuality”.You are to make a news sandwich. You introduce the topic in the first sentence, cue the pre-recorded quote/actuality, and follow it with a concluding statement. This can also be called a “donut”.Here’s an example:“This is Doc Kirby for Wiregrass Radio News. One of the most contentious aspects of university life is parking. Many students complain about the number of places at their residency hall, or lack of proximity parking at lecture halls. Dean of Student Affairs Dr. Herb Reeves comments,(Actuality–“It’s not really a question of parking, it’s a question of convenience.”)The contention could be the definition of “convenience”. We’ll talk with Troy University Chief of Police John Mike McCall during the 7 AM news tomorrow about the issue of reasonable convenience in parking on main campus, here on Wiregrass Radio. I’m Doc Kirby reporting.”
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.