everything required is in the instructions i attached. the paper is about an interview with a new family memeber that recently came to college (cousin) and i have to write about a social problem that he might have expeircned etc.Paper Project:
Interview any one of the following: a college/university
administrator, a social worker, a school teacher/principal, a
police officer, a new immigrant family, etc. You will be required
to write a policy paper on the social problem that arises from
your interview: (a) define and provide a summary of the social
problem, (b) explain what is being done, and (c) make
recommendations as to what should be done about the problem.
Select any topic that is related to the course objectives.
choose: New immigrant family
Paper outline: an interview: an administrator, e.g., Student
Affairs Office, Minnesota State University Campus
Social problem: Binge drinking on campus of Minnesota State
I interviewed a Student Affairs administrator, and he/she
pointed out that binge drinking is one of the social problems on
the campus of Minnesota State University.
What Is Binge Drinking? The term refers to the heavy
consumption of five or more alcohol drinks over a short period
Provide a brief description of the campus
Characteristics of students, i.e., freshman, sophomore, junior,
senior, graduate, etc
Gender: male, female
Why Do People Binge Drink?
Liquor stores, bars, and alcoholic beverage companies make
drinking seem attractive and fun
one of the biggest areas of peer pressure is drinking
to reduce stress
What Are the Risks of Binge Drinking?
Drinking can affect personality, i.e., people might become angry
or moody while drinking
Lead to Alcoholism
Negatively affect education
What are your recommendations?
Getting help, i.e., a supportive friend or adult could help you to
avoid pressure situations
Summary of findings
Kendall, Diana. (2013). Social Problems in a Diverse Society, 6/E
Allyn & Bacon
Wilson, Julius William.1996. When work disappears: the world of
the new urban poor,
1st ed. New York: Knopf: Distributed by Random House,
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PREPARING REPORTS OR PAPERS
Use Word Processor—Computer—Font = 12
Indent Headings or Topics—as shown above
Table of Contents
List of Tables—as needed
List of Figures—as needed
Requirements: (1) length of paper 6 pages minimum and (2) a
minimum of 6 Academic Journals or textbooks. Sources for the
paper: Ethnic Studies Journal, history of the United States, etc.
Format for Internal References (indirect quotes)
1. (Author’s last name, year of publication) e.g. Kendall (2013)
pointed out that a social theory can be used to analyze social
2. Direct Quote: (Author’s last name, year of publication, page
3. Kendall (2013, p. 3), defined social problem as, “a social
condition such as poverty or a pattern of behavior such as
substance abuse that harms some individuals or all people in a
4. Quotes over five lines should be singled spaced and are
indented ten spaces from the left margin.
Include transition sentences to connect paragraphs and to give
your paper a sense of direction and smooth flow. A minimum
of 3 sentences in a paragraph
Bibliography /References section use APA style—i.e. alphabetize
the author’s last names of Books or Academic Journals.
APA citation style
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.