answer the following questions on the word documentation feel free to ask when it is not clear.thank you1- A grocery store chain is considering a new check out system to
supplement their existing infrastructure. The store serves a large elderly
population that regularly shop at the store. This user group has been
finding the store checkout system difficult to use with age related
difficulties. In order to improve this system and meet the legal
accessibility requirements, the store must incorporate some design
changes. Using the examples from class as well as the videos provided
a. Describe 3 different data collection techniques that can be
used to determine some of the technical difficulties that this
group of users face.
b. Describe the appropriate data collection technique that
would be best suited in this case. Explain the advantages
and disadvantages of this technique.
c. Describe in detail how this data collection technique could
d. How would you overcome the Hawthorne Effect with this
e. Describe the U.S. Laws that protect the legal accessibility
requirements that must be met in this development process.
f. Describe 2 input and 2 output devices that could be
incorporated in this new development process.
2- SONY PlayStation wants to expand into the Brazilian market. However,
their research and development team have very little insight into the
users of this community. In order to learn more about these users,
SONY is putting together an ethnography study.
a. From your understanding of the Microsoft Mobile example in
class, describe how you would design this ethnography
How is this study similar or different to the Microsoft study?
What are the potential benefits for SONY by using this
What are some challenges in implementing this study?
3- The “Locked Out” video talks about the importance of “same time, same
content, same price.” Give one example of discrimination caused by
inaccessible technology, in each one of those three categories.
4- Using the UCD methodology successfully, Boeing was able to produce
the very first user friendly plane in 100 years!
a. Describe the two core principles of this approach?
b. What are the advantages to the user of this approach?
c. What are the disadvantages to the business manager with
d. In an ideal scenario, explain when is the best time to apply this
5- When creating websites, it is always good idea to plan out the website
and use some best practices during the implementation. It also helps to
have a target audience in mind.
a. Name one low fidelity and one medium fidelity approach to
b. Name the four core guidelines that are suggested by the Web
Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.