Scenario:You have recently been hired as a Chief Information Governance Officer (CIGO) at a large company (You may choose your industry).This is a newly created position and department within the organization that was founded on the need to coordinate all areas of the business and to provide governance of the information.You will need to hire for all positions within your new department.The company has been in business for more than 50 years and in this time has collected vast amounts of data.Much of this data has been stored in hard copy format in filing cabinets at an offsite location but in recent times, collected business data is in electronic format stored in file shares.Customer data is being stored in a relational database, but the lack of administration has caused data integrity issues such as duplication.There are currently no policies in place to address the handling of data, business or customer. The company also desires to leverage the marketing power of social media, but has no knowledge of the types of policies or legal issues they would need to consider. You will also need to propose relevant metrics that should be collected to ensure that the information governance program is effective.The CEO and Board of Directors have tasked you to develop a proposal (paper) that will give them the knowledge needed to make informed decisions on an enterprise-wide Information Governance program, addressing (at a minimum) all of these issues, for the company.Requirements:The paper should include at a minimum of the following sections:You must include at least two figures or tables.These must be of your own creation. Do not copy from other sources.Must cite at least 10 references and 5 must be from peer reviewed scholarly journalsThis paper should be in proper APA format and avoid plagiarism when paraphrasing content. It should be a minimum of 8 pages in length (double-spaced), excluding the title page and references.Milestones:Introduction Section – A 2-3 page paper describing the industry chosen and potential resources to be used.100 points.Develop a full annotated bibliography (3-4 pages) and develop the literature review (3-4 pages). 200 points.Completed final research paper (both milestones combined together and include the last sections as discussed in the list above).300 points.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.