the lab report form is attached below along with the lab manual and data needed. please complete the form, Don’t use any source from internet.Name:_________________________________
Exp. 1 Report / Diels Alder
1) Draw the product of your synthesis clearly indicating the stereochemistry (cis, trans) about the cyclohexane
ring for each substituent. Note that all four cyclohexane substituents are cis.
2) Provide mechanisms for each reaction in the synthesis and discuss the reactivity of the diene and the
dienophile. (Hint: Consult your text for the impact of electron withdrawing and electron donating groups on
Diels Alder reactions).
3) Report the yield for the synthesis in both grams and percent and show your calculations.
4) Attach, interpret and discuss all data relating to the identification / verification of the product.
5) Predict the product in each of the following Diels-Alder reactions.
6) Cyclopentadiene reacts as a diene in the Diels-Alder reaction a great deal more readily than does 1,3butadiene. Explain.
7) Predict the reactant diene and dienophile that would lead to each of the following products.
8) Two regioisomers are formed when 2-methyl-1,3-butadiene reacts with ethyl acrylate. Draw structures for
these isomers and the mechanism for the formation of each.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.