Choose a middle or a high school that you can write about. Ideally, this will be a school that you are working in, doing some field work in, or observing. If you are currently not in a school, you may comment on a school that you attended or, perhaps, that your adolescent children attend.1. Begin by describing the school. What type of school is it (e.g., public, public charter, private Catholic, private non-denominational, something else)? What size is it? What grades does it serve? What is an average class size? Where is it located (e.g., is it urban, rural or suburban)? Anything else?2. Identify ways in which you believe the school supports positive adolescent development. “Positive development” could consider high academic achievement as well as other psychosocial outcomes. You could focus on aspects of school structure, school programming (either in-school or out-of-school time, or use of media), student/teacher relationships, etc. Include citations to the readings.3. Identify at least one way that you believe the school detracts from positive adolescent development.4. End with a reflection on what you learned about your school from this week/this exercise. Also, identify one remaining question that you have about how schools can support adolescent students that you did not see discussed in this week.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.