You are required to write a criticism of a work of art. Let me answer the questions I anticipate you will have about this assignment.What type of art must I choose?You may choose any of the art forms included in this course–film, drama, music, painting, literature, sculpture, or architecture.Can I go to any film or musical performance, etc.?Please try to select something you think is a work of art. Do I have to go to a theater, performing arts center, or museum in order to do this assignment?I encourage you to do that, but I also encourage you to seek out reasonably priced or free experiences. If you cannot attend a live performance or visit a museum or gallery, you may watch a videotaped or televised version of a drama, film, or musical performance. You could also critique a painting included in a good art book. You may also read a book, which is a work of literature. You may not criticize a work of art discussed in the text. How do I do the criticism?I want you to do a descriptive, interpretative, and evaluative criticism of the work of art. Your textbook discusses these forms of criticism and gives examples of each kind. I encourage you to draw as much from the text as you can to perform your criticism. I do not require you to do any additional research, such as background research on the artist or the school of art he/she represents, but this type of information will help you do the interpretive criticism. How long does it have to be?3 – 4 typewritten (word processed), double-spaced pages, font size 12. The cover page does not count as one of the pages. Do you have any special instructions about the format?For the body of the paper, use any style sheet you prefer. Include a cover page on which you list your name, Humanities 110, the date, the title of the work of art, and where you experienced it.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.